Oval glasses are making a comeback! Not only do they look stylish, but they can be worn by anyone no matter what their face shape is. What's more, you can wear them with almost any outfit, and they'll make you look sophisticated and chic.
Here are a few tips on choosing the right oval frame for your face and some styling tips to help you look your best.
- Choose the Right Color for Your Skin Tone
Oval frames come in many different colors. From black to brown, green, or even red, there is a wide variety of options to choose from.
When choosing an oval frame, the most important thing is finding one that suits your skin tone. For example, if you have pale skin, then go for darker shades such as black or brown, whereas if you have a more olive complexion, green or red frames will look great on you.
- Choose the Right Shape for Your Face
There are many different shapes of oval glasses, and it can be hard to know which one is best suited for you. The general rule is that the more angular your face shape, the rounder the oval frames should be. If you have a square or rectangular-shaped face, find frames with softer edges.
- Consider Your Lifestyle
Oval glasses are perfect for people who want a sophisticated and professional look. They are also great if you lead an active lifestyle as they provide excellent coverage from the sun without being too heavy or bulky.
How to Style Oval Glasses?
If you already have a pair of oval glasses at home but don't know how to wear them, here are some tips on how to style them:
- Try wearing oval glasses with a suit or blazer for a more professional look.
- Try pairing your oval glasses with an oversized knit sweater to create a trendy and stylish look.
- If you want to mix things up, add a pop of colour with your glass frames. This can create an exciting and edgy look that not many people have the confidence to pull off! If you want to try this out, be sure to go for a heavier frame, so it doesn't look too delicate.
- If you want to dress up your oval frames, try pairing them with a smart suit or evening gown.
- If you want to dress them down, then team them with a casual t-shirt and jeans for a relaxed look.
Expand Your Eyewear Collection with Oval Glasses!
If you want to add some style and sophistication to any outfit, no matter the occasion, then oval glasses frames are the way to go!
At Designer optics, we have an endless selection of oval glasses in all sorts of shapes, colors, and sizes, so there's something for everyone! So, browse our eyeglasses category and pick up a pair of oval frames that will make you look and feel great.